The aim of the job shadowing is to enable the early years practitioners from the partner settings to work together, learn from each other and reflect upon how they support toddlers’ wellbeing and the different strategies they are using and developing through:
- Job shadowing in a setting partners setting and observing each other’s practice to gain a better understanding of the role of the early years practitioner in relation to their educational system, curriculum and provision;
- To gain a better knowledge and understanding of how the setting partners are supporting toddlers’ wellbeing through the different intellectual outputs and materials:
- Toddlers’ wellbeing,
- Toddlers’ voices and expressions,
- Toddlers’ mealtimes and
- Toddlers’ early language(s)
- To reflect, contrast and compare the ways of working and strategies developed to support toddlers’ wellbeing.