Booking for this event is now open:
- 15th of March 2018 – Setting Visits for International Delegates
(International Delegates booking form for the 15th and 16th March 2018)
Bookings form for international delegates: https://www.healthcare.ac.uk/events_form/ToWeInternational.php
- 16th March 2018 – ToWe International Trainers’ Workshop
Bookings form for national delegates: https://www.healthcare.ac.uk/events_form/ToWeNational.php
This international training event is for early years’ lecturers, trainers, researchers, policy makers.
The ToWe Project:
The project aims to improve the practice of early year’s practitioners working with disadvantaged toddlers, in order to help them get the best start to formal education, in the hope that they will go on to maximise their potential and be active citizens in the future.
The aims and goals of the project are:
- To enhance the quality of Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) through the development of new approaches to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for Early Years Practitioners (EYPs) to enable them to maximise on the learning opportunities of disadvantaged toddlers (18-36 months) through training, job shadowing and practical materials.
- To improve the quality of provision through a holistic approach using a range of innovative learning opportunities and tools for Early Years Practitioners to develop their practice. Using the prerequisite of wellbeing to support children’s learning and development. (Instruments/Tools/Strategies)
The ToWe Project Partners will outline the project process and materials produced with presentations on:
- Toddlers’ Wellbeing ,
- Toddlers’ Voice and Expressions,
- Toddlers’ Meal Times,
- Toddlers’ Additional Language(s)
- Case Study Impact Report of ToWe.
- Early Years Practitioners from the ToWe Project Setting Partners with be sharing their experiences, reflections and outcomes. University Partners will be presenting the project, materials and research developed and carried out.
For further information please email:
FHSCE Events Team at: HSCE-EVENTS@sgul.kingston.ac.uk
Please note rates quoted were accurate on the date sought (17/05/2017). Please book as soon as possible as the fuller the hotel gets, the higher the rate becomes.
|Accommodation rates for the 14th or/and 15th March (Kingston-upon-Thames)|
|14th March||15th March|
|Premier Inn – Kingston||£81,00 per room||£59,00 per room||www.premierinn.com/gb/|
|Travel Lodge – Kingston||From £56,00 per room||From £37,00 per room||www.travelodge.co.uk/|
|Hilton- Kingston Central||From £159,00 per room||From £109,00 per room||www.doubletree3.hilton.com/|